Flower Farm Inn Wedding Photographer
The Flower Farm Inn is a quaint working farm that is also used as a wedding and event venue. It’s located just outside of Sacramento at the base of the foothills in Loomis California. Among the grounds are a working citrus orchard. It also has a cafe, wine tasting room and a bed and breakfast on site for guest and other patrons to enjoy.
The wedding and event venue is located near the back of the property around the bed and breakfast. This venue has it all. The bride and groom will both have locations to get ready at on the day of their event. The groom will have one of the small cottages to get ready in with his groomsmen. While the bride and her bridesmaid will have the spacious old two story house to get ready in. This stunning rustic white house with a covered porch and white picket fence is a great back drop for pictures on the day of. There are a couple other small cottages to rent for family and friends to stay in during your wedding day.
Located about 100 yards away from the cottages and main house will be the outdoor ceremony site and reception area. Your ceremony will take place right under a giant oak tree, which is a breath taking spot to tie the knot. Your guest will be seated in chairs with some shade on the well manicured lawn watching your ceremony unfold. After the ceremony is over the reception building is just a short walk away for guest to enjoy a cocktail before the the dinner and party starts for the evening. Your guest will be able to walk around the grounds during cocktail hour checking out all the sites and trying to find all the Gypsy Chickens. These little chickens are so cute, which will have you smiling once you see their furry bodies running away from you.
The photo opportunities abound here on this sprawling property. There’s the orchards and vineyard for a nice backdrop. Then there is the reflecting pool that is usually in the shade and great spot to beat the Sacramento summer heat. Just across the way from the reflecting pool is the charming old white main house with it’s white picket fence. There are so many locations around this old house for pictures. Especially it’s front covered porch that just begs for some bride and groom portraits to be taken on. These are just a few of the many photo locations that are on this amazing property. When the late afternoon light hits this area it becomes a photographers dream location.
The reception building looks like a huge red barn from the outside, but is a spacious ballroom on the inside equipped with all the modern luxuries of today. The room is a blank canvas for you to decorate how ever you want to for your wedding day. The inside of the barn has huge white walls on one side and three giant glass doors on the other side letting in tons of natural light into the reception room. The ballroom also has a huge vaulted ceiling that makes the room seem even bigger than what it is. This stunning room is yours to turn into any kind of themed wedding reception you would like to. The reception building also has forced air which will keep you cool during those hot summer months and warm during those cool fall and winter days.
Here is my list of the top four reasons you should consider hosting your wedding festivities at the Flower Farm Inn in Loomis California.
- My number one reason why you should tie the knot here is the gorgeous outdoor ceremony location. The site is located on a grassy lawn right under a giant oak tree. Most of the ceremony location is usually in the shade all afternoon, which is great on those hot days we get in Loomis.
- The second reason why you should host your wedding here is the fact that the venue only host one wedding a day. This is huge for you plus for you and your wedding. You don’t have to worry about waiting to set up and wondering when the other wedding will be over. It gives you time to slowly decorate through out the day. Lastly it just feel’s nice to have the whole wedding site to yourself for the day and not have to worry about any unexpected worries that might arise from another wedding party and guest.
- The third reason why you should book this wedding venue for your big day is the grounds and onsite buildings. The whole property is very well kept up and just has so much character and charm to it. The biggest attraction to the grounds is the huge old white house that the girls get ready in. It’s just so charming and a photographers dream to take photos in and around it. With it’s white picket fence and huge front covered porch. To the all the stunning indoor rooms where everyone is getting ready in. There are also many gardens surrounding the house and the property. I could list them all but it would take awhile to do that. So I’m sure you get that point that the property is a must see in person kinda thing.
- The fourth and final reason to have your ceremony and reception here is the secluded yet close to the city location this venue has. I know that sounds weird, but the venue is within a close distance to hotels, amenities and nearby cities, but is far enough off the beaten path to feel secluded. This is one of the many factors that gives this event venue it’s charming personality.
Here’s a short list of some of details about the venue property.
- Outdoor ceremony site.
- Indoor ceremony site.
- Indoor reception location.
- The wedding venue can hold up to 240 guest inside and outside.
- They have in-house catering and can accept off-site caterers too.
- Drinks are bring your own alcohol and non alcohol in with no corkage fee. No hard alcohol.
- Events can be held year around.
If you are interested in hiring Flower Farm Inn wedding photographer Doug Miranda Photography photograph your wedding day please fill out the contract form on this website. You can also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 916-422-2256. I look forward to hearing from you.