Taber Ranch Vineyard & Event Center is located in the scenic Capay Valley in Northern California and was established back in 1867. This wedding venue is a true gem of the Capay Valley and the surrounding cities of Fairfield, Vacaville, Napa and the great Sacramento region. This wedding venue is located on a 500 acre ranch that is a working vineyard at the edge of wine country in the rolling hills. With that being said this picturesque wedding venue is a dream come true location for many couples looking to get married at a ranch with a vineyard setting.
Taber Ranch has two getting ready areas for the bride and groom and their bridal party. The bridal suite area is located just behind the giant barn in an old restored bus. The bus is also surrounded by a fenced off courtyard that gives you more area and privacy so guest will not be able to see the bride. The other area in which the groom most likely will get ready at or be staged at until the ceremony starts is an old rustic wood building just below the pond and reception area. There is enough room at this wooded building for a good amount of people to get ready at. If you don’t feel like getting ready at Taber Ranch there are a good amount of local hotels in the area, including Cache Creek Casino, which is just up the road.
Once everyone is ready, your ceremony will take place at top of one of the hills right behind the barn and reception site. When you’re on top of the hill at the ceremony site you will be greeted with 360 degree views of the surround Capay Valley and rolling country side.The ceremony site sits on a lush green lawn in which your chairs will be staged on, so that your guest can watch the two of you exchange vows. This ceremony site in my opinion is one of the most breathtaking locations in the area. The hilltop views really make it a top notch site for vows. When you host your wedding here the bride will have the option of riding up to the ceremony site in a classic red Cadillac covetable or a red classic covetable Ford Mustang. This a special touch that is added to every wedding that takes place at Taber Ranch. Once the ceremony and formal photos are done at the ceremony site the two of you will be whisk away in one of the red classic cars.
When the ceremony is over you’ll be driven around the ranch property to take your couple portraits. There are many locations to pick from here like their grape vineyards, olive and almond tree orchards which is a great place to start at. You can also stay a top the ceremony site and get some epic wedding photos up there. At sunset you’ll be driven to the top of another rolling hillside that has a couple giant oak trees. This area also has amazing views of the whole valley and is a great place to watch the sunset and have beautiful pictures taken of the two of you before heading back down to your reception. Taber Ranch is definitely not lacking locations for your wedding portraits to be taken at.
Your reception and cocktail hour will take place at the open air barn and next to the outdoor lawn dinner site where your guest will be mingling before dinner time.This area is surround by more rolling hills, vineyards and a cute pond surround by tall reeds. Dinners take place out on the grassy lawn under the wide open sky’s. Once dinner is over your toast and speeches will also take place out on the lawn. Once those events are done for the evening the party will move on over to the barn. All the dancing and other reception events for the evening will happen at the barn. Your guest will be able to enjoy dancing on the massive barn’s dance floor or talking with friends and family around the bar area. Guest are still allowed to enjoy the outdoor dinner reception area if dancing isn’t their cup of tea.
If you’re looking for a country wedding venue in the Northern California area with that rustic barn and vineyard feel then you should take a site visit at Taber Ranch Vineyard and Event Center. There’s a reason why this wedding and event center is booked out all season long year after year.
Here are my top 3 reasons you should host your wedding event at Taber Ranch Vineyard and Event Center.
- My number one reason why you should host your wedding event at Taber Ranch is the ceremony site. The ceremony location here is beyond words, with the breathtaking views of the whole Capay Valley and country side. Once you visit the site you’ll understand what I’m talking about.
- The second reason why you should host your wedding at Taber Ranch is the massive rustic reception barn and reception grounds. When you pull up to the reception area you’ll be greeted by the huge barn, which is a perfect place for a county reception and dancing. The surrounding grounds and lawn is an amazing place for your dinner and events. Most wedding venues have small reception areas, which is not the case here and why it’s number 2 on my list.
- The third reason you should get married at Taber Ranch is the amount of property you have access to have your wedding photos taken at. This venue is a wedding photographers dream with all the different and varying locations for pictures to be taken at. You have the vineyards, the orchards and the rolling hills and massive oak trees. I think this is one of the many reasons couples end up picking this event center to host their wedding.
Here’s a guide of unique services that Taber Ranch offers for events and weddings.
- Bridal Suite
- Getting ready room for groom.
- Bar and cocktail hour area.
- Tables and chairs
- Outdoor ceremony and reception locations.
- Indoor and outdoor area for dancing.
- Free parking for guest.
- Day of wedding planner.
- Set up and clean up of event.
- Wheelchair access.
- Guest capacity is 300.
If you are interested in having me photograph your wedding day please fill out the contract form on this website. You can also email me directly at email@example.com or give me a call at 916-422-2256. I look forward to hearing from you.