Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe is one of the premiere lakeside wedding venues in the Tahoe area. Hyatt Lake Tahoe is location on the east shore of Tahoe in the quaint town of Incline Village Nevada. If you’ve ever dreamed of a lakeside ceremony and reception then you should take a look at this marvelous venue.
Your getting ready part of the day will take place in one of the hotel rooms in the main high rise hotel tower that is located above the casino area of the resort. These rooms range from normal hotel rooms to giant suites. The Hyatt also has lakeside cottages, which is another alternative to getting ready at the main hotel. If you can book one of these cottages I would highly recommend it since they are located lakeside and right next to the wedding and event center. The other upside to these cottages are the sheer size and space you have compared to a hotel room. They are basically small condos that they rent out for the night or any length of time. Once you and your bridal party are ready for the ceremony you’ll head lakeside for your nuptials.
The Hyatt Lake Tahoe has many amazing locations for your wedding ceremony. The first location is 999 Beach, which is their lakeshore ceremony site. Beach 999 can handle up to 150 guests during your nuptials. You’ll be married on the sandy shoreline within feet of the crystal clear waters of Tahoe. Your guest and you will enjoy one of the most spectacular views of the lake. The Cottage Green area is the second outdoor ceremony and reception site that can hold up to 400 guests. The Cottage Green is a giant sprawling grass lawn that is surround by tall mature pine trees and is a stones throw from the lake. Even though you’re not located right on the lake. You still have remarkable views of Tahoe and the surround area. One bonus to hosting your ceremony here during the summer months is the amount of shade you receive compared to the beach. The last two outdoor ceremony locations are up near the main hotel. The first one is the Water Gardens area which is located amongst pine and aspen trees on a lush green lawn. This area can host up to 80 guests. The last location is the Creekside Lawn area that is surround by a tall pine tree forest and can accommodate up to 150 people. The Hyatt as two indoor locations to host wedding ceremonies. The Regency Ballroom is located in at the main hotel and can hold up to 500 guest for you ceremony. Lastly the Lakeside Ballroom and Patio can host indoor ceremonies for when the weather turns bad and can handle up to 300 guests. I’m sure out of all of these ceremony sites you’ll be able to pick one that will fit your needs. It’s always nice to have options.
Once your finished getting married you’ll be able to venture around the hotel property capturing your family, bridal party and bride and groom portraits. There are plenty of locations to pick from for your wedding photos. The main location that these photos are take at are the beach area of the grounds. Who wouldn’t want their wedding photographs taken on a sandy beach with Lake Tahoe as your backdrop? You also have access to the giant pier that extends out over the lake water. Tahoe pier pictures are a must if you have access to one during your special day.
When your cocktail hour ends and your guest are getting hungry you’ll head over to one of the many locations where a reception can take place. Every ceremony site listed above expect for 999 beach can host reception events. They all range in size and capacity limit, so if you’re having a massive wedding then look no further than the Regency Ballroom which can hold up to 450 guest. The two most used and popular reception locations are the Lakeside Ballroom and Cottage Green area. Each location has a different feel and vibe to them. If you’re planning a bigger wedding during the summer of early fall months then the Cottage Green area will be prefect for you. This reception site can handle up to 400 guest for dinner service and reception events in the great outdoors. The most popular reception and event site is the Lakeside Ballroom and Patio. Once you see this site you’ll understand why. These ballrooms have giant floor to ceiling windows giving you unobstructed views of Tahoe from every seat in the room. It’s feels like your dinning right next to the lake. You also at any point during your event can get up and walk out to the patio and enjoy the lake and mountain views. By hosting your reception events indoors you also get the luxury of climate control during those hot summer days or cool fall evenings. The Lakeside Ballroom is also used during the winter months to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. With that this makes the Hyatt Regency one of the few venues in Tahoe that is capable of hosting events year-round.
Please do yourself a favor and take a site visit here if you’re planning a Tahoe wedding. You’ll be happy that you did once you start walking around and seeing all the sites of this massive property. Again who wouldn’t what to get married lakeside at one of the most extraordinary lakes in America and at a luxury resort? I know I wouldn’t mind.
As a Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe wedding photographer here is my top 3 reasons to host your wedding events at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
- My number one reason is location of the venue. There are very few lakeside venues that surround the lake. So with that in mind you’ll realize the magic that this event site has when you walk along the shoreline and imagine yourself tying the knot here.
- The second reason why you should get married here is the amenities that the hotel offers during your stay and for your event. Hyatt is a top notch hotel, so expect everything to be excellent and run smoothly. Just knowing that should be good enough to book this site.
- My third reason of why you should tie the knot here is the immaculate grounds and property. I know this kinda of falls under my number one reason but it’s still different enough to be it’s own reason. I’ve been to many venues in the Tahoe area that are at hotels but only a handful look like this. The main reason for this is the kept up grounds and gardens that are located around the property. Everywhere you walk outside looks like it could be in a gardening or home magazine. This helps so much with the appeal of this location.
Here’s a list of unique services that they offer for events.
- Day of wedding planner.
- Wedding ceremony rehearsal walkthrough.
- Banquet Staff, bartender and bar.
- Plates, silverware and glassware.
- Tables, chairs, linens and a dance floor.
- Catering for event and dinner services.
- Inside ceremony and reception area.
- Outdoor ceremony and reception area.
- Valet parking for guest.
- Setup and cleanup services by staff.
- Capacity is up to 500 guests.
- Able to host events year-round.
If you are interested in wanting me to photograph your wedding day please fill out the contract form on this website. You can also email me directly at email@example.com or give me a call at 916-422-2256. I look forward to hearing from you.