Black Oak Mountain Vineyard is one of the premier luxury wedding and event centers in the foothills of Sacramento. Black Oak Mountain Vineyard is located in the town of Cool California, which is just outside the city of Auburn California. This luxury vineyard wedding venue is situated on 150 acres of rolling grassy foothills surrounded by oak trees and vineyards. There are two buildings on the estate property that can house events. The first on is the modern age barn where weddings and events can take place at. The second is the hill top luxury estate, where wedding can also take place at.
One of the perks of hosting your wedding festivities here is having access to two getting ready rooms in the barn area. One is for the bride and her bridesmaids and the other room is for the groom and his groomsmen. This is always a huge plus for me when couple’s are able to get ready at their wedding venue. It means that there is no wasted time traveling from a hotel to the wedding and forgetting important items back at the room. It’s so convenient for everyone involved to be able to get ready at your wedding location. The other area that allows for getting ready is the hill top estate, but you will have to book that package in order to get access to that amazing area. With the hill top estate you’ll have access to swim in the giant infinity pool before hand and relax around the pool and house before you tie the knot in front of family and friends.
Once you’re finished getting ready you’ll be heading to one of the many ceremony locations on this massive property to get married at. The first location that hosts wedding ceremonies is the modern barn. This area has a view of the rolling hillsides and oak trees. This location is great if you’re not wanting to have guest move all over the property, since it’s located right next to the reception area the barn. The lower ceremony area is located right when you drive through the front gate next to a large old oak tree and the vineyards. This is a perfect spot for a couple who wants that classic vineyard wedding setting. There are two other ceremony locations that are located up near the hill top estate. The first is located right next to the mansion, which is a giant deck that is built into the hillside. This area gives you outstanding views of the the surrounding foothills and sierras. This location is geared toward smaller weddings with a low guest count. Lastly the other location for ceremonies is located a top of the hill under the trees with 360’s of the surrounding area. This spot is just jaw dropping gorgeous to get married at. This location is also a must to come back to during sunset since you’ll have unobstructed views of the setting sun and distant foothills. With the ample amount of ceremony locations they have on site I’m sure you’ll find the right one that fits your weddings needs.
Once you’re married you’ll have access to a ton of wedding photo locations to capture all your family, bridal party and couple portraits at. You’ll be able to pick from the vineyards, rolling hills with oak trees, olive orchard and other hill top locations. Black Oak Mountain Vineyard is a wedding photographers dream for having some many diverse locations to take pictures at. It truly is impossible to hit up all the locations in one event.
When your done with your photo session you’ll be heading back to your reception and cocktail hour at one of two reception areas. The first and most popular location is the modern barn. The barn has it all from the bar area, dance floor, outdoor games and having the option of indoor and outdoor dining. The second reception and dinner area is a top of the hill at the luxury estate. If you’re wanting a more modern area to host your reception then this hill top area is for you. This area of the property has the most amazing views and gives you that wow factor to your wedding day. You’ll be able to enjoy all the lounging areas and fire pits a top of the hill.
Black Oak Mountain Vineyard is one of the top notch wedding venues in the greater Sacramento area and even in the Northern California area. If you’re looking for a private luxury estate to host your event at then look no further than this amazing vineyard. Please do yourself a favor and take a site visit at this wedding venue.
Here are my top two reasons to host your wedding event at Black Oak Mountain Vineyard.
- My number one reason that you should get married here is the location of the venue. When you drive through the front gates and start to get a small glimpse of the massive property you’ll start to understand the pure beauty of this foothill property. Most wedding venues are confined to a small area and not to big of a property to walk around on.This estate and vineyard has so many sites to see and areas to walk around on. It feels as though you’re on a giant nature preserve. Then factor in the barn and luxury hill top estate, you then start to realize this location is pure magic and is beyond words. I have photographed at many amazing venues around the greater Sacramento area and all around Lake Tahoe. That being said this location has to be in my top five for jaw dropping beauty.
- My second reason to get married here is being able to pick all the options of what you want for you wedding day. What I mean by this, is that you’re able to pick what caterer you want to cook dinner for you. Most venues have their own cooks and you have to use them if you like the food or not. When booking here you’ll be able to pick who you want to caterer your wedding, pick out who will serve drinks for you and many other options that go into planning your wedding day. You’ll truly be able to pick out everything that you want on your wedding day. So couples won't like this, but others will love that they get a say in everything that happens on their special day.
Here’s a list of unique services that they offer for events.
- Bridal dressing room.
- Groom getting ready area.
- Tables and chairs.
- Lighting and sound.
- Free parking for guest.
- Set up for your event.
- Arch for ceremony.
- Outdoor ceremony and reception sites.
- Indoor event space.
- Covered outdoor space.
- On site accommodations.
- Can accommodate up to 200 guest for events.
If you are interested in wanting me to photograph your wedding day please fill out the contract form on this website. You can also email me directly at email@example.com or give me a call at 916-422-2256. I look forward to hearing from you.